Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Final Tests...

oh Gads... Finals week at BYUI. I don't know if I will make it through the week so I better send out a good bye just in case.

Actually I am doing pretty well on my finals so far. A little worried about my programming test (I hate that teacher's tests!) and very worried about the second half of my discrete mathematics class. It is a hard class, and this time the tests are not multiple choice. I live for multiple choice. Probability wise your guessing is alot more likely to succeed. :)

Good news though I am done with all my assignments. I finished them up halfway through last week. and I am feeling good about that. Now just comes the endless studying for the last four tests I have tomorrow. Oh boy. Its funny how a few hours in a day can effect the rest of your life so much.

On the theme of final testing I have a funny video I would like to share a funny video I have recently come across that should spark some laughs. Talk about brilliance.



Well I hope you enjoyed the clip, I have to go bury myself in papers, but I will post more soon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... that commercial made me laugh. Kinda inspiring in a way eh? ;) good luck on finals... I'm feeling the heat this week as well... *Sigh* Yay BYU!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on finals. I hope they all come out great! Sure am glad you're my nephew! We missed seeing you!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete