Sunday, September 13, 2009

Updated sometime this millenia...

WOW way too long since I have been here... I don't even have an excuse prepared this time... DARN!

Oh well I bet no one will even notice. :)

UPDATE: I am now at college again! After an excruciatingly long six months of waiting I have made it back to my beloved campus at BYUI. I am moved in and started the first week of school which had surprisingly little homework... must be preparing me for the death load soon to follow.

I am making the critical error of taking to many major classes. I have 4 200 level classes, one 300 level and one 400 level class. I might die. wish me luck.

On a bright note I am taking an art class and I am pretty excited about it. I need the supplies I ordered to show up soon though. Or else I will have nothing to draw on. Maybe I should stop being a cheapskate and just get the art kit the university supplies. NAH.

Well got to run, but more is on the way. So stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! He's back! Of course, with that workload, we may never hear from you again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devin, a blog post. Cool. Good luck with the classes.

    ReplyDelete