Sunday, March 21, 2010

Updating...

So I am considering updating some of the pictures and things on my blog. It just doesn't seem to feel like home yet. I was wondering if any of the few people who read this had any ideas.

A couple I have been thinking about:
-Actually putting my face on the blog... (maybe some people like it better without it)
-Changing the header picture to better reflect my hobbies and passions.
(I shall have to post the concept idea tomorrow.)
-Changing the colors to be a little more inviting.
-Adding more pictures to the sidebar.

Well thats about it for my creativity right now. Finals are starting up again. Please post some comments and help me get this place a little more interesting. G'night!

1 comment:

  1. My only suggestion is that some of us "old" folks have a visually hard time with dark backgrounds. Change can be fun, though.

    ReplyDelete